Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Riva chillin'


Wednesday, January 25, 2012 -- 6:01PM

I haven't posted in a couple days because I've just been chilling in Riva the last week or so. We had our first pinup Tuesday (yesterday) of our Monastery proposals. We were all expected to be in studio most of the weekend which had it's highs and lows. It would have been nice to get out and explore Mendrisio or hike San Gorgio or San Generoso (the two mountains creating the valley we live in) but we had to push ahead in our projects. I plan on hiking on of them tomorrow morning, since we have Thursdays off to do what we want. I'm going to upload the only recent images I have, aka sketches/models of iterations I used for my pinup. We are going back to Lugano Saturday and then we have Vals/Sumvitg next Thursday/Friday! I can't be more excited for the Zumthor's Thermal Bathes in Vals and more Zumthor in Sumvitg. I think we get to go snowboarding as well!!! More to come about all of that...

The discussion went until 10pm...hopefully that never happens again. At least it was a good discussion.




(Our site is on a crazy hill with multiple terraces)

No comments:

Post a Comment